Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ode Boston

I'd love to hack in your brain and know what's going on in there. Your silent episodes, your drunken physics brilliance, your tripping blabber. What makes you tick, what makes you click, what makes you be? I wish I was more than what I am now, that I was what you deserved, that I had a plan in life. Like you: to not be like your parents. I wish I could not be like me, and more like what will keep you forever happy. I will always give you more credit than you think you deserve. Cause you're perfect in every way. And likewise I know you love me for who I am, you accept me and always will for being me. So thank you, for helping me muscle through every day. Thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for being you.
Thank you for existing.
I'm not hallucinating anymore. You're here. I'm here. We're perfect.
Just.
Perfect.


How long do you wanna be loved?
Is forever enough, is forever enough?

0 comments:

Post a Comment